Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Word from Uganda: "Scripture Memory Challenge 2016"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...


Scripture Memory Challenge 2016

"As the new year has begun, I have challenged myself to try an memorize a new scripture each week of the year. Some of these are one sentence, some a few verses long.

Being one who loves a friendly "competition," I would love to have a few others join me to help hold one another accountable. Please let me know if you do ..."

 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: