Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Word from Uganda: "God of MIRACLES, He is my Papa!"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...


God of MIRACLES, He is my Papa!

"So the story started with a scene resembling this on a warm day in July ...
... but unfortunately that blissful scene turned into a traumatic water-balloon fight accident. Immediately after being pelted in the ear and the balloon popping, I knew I had a problem. My hearing went muffled and there was a ringing sound- not to mention a stinging face from the close range attack ..."

 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: