Monday, October 5, 2009

Word from Uganda: "Music Competition"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

"Although our kids have been doing music for quite some time, this was the school's first year to compete in the Uganda Primary music competition. There are 8 "events" in total, including sight reading, traditional song, western song, traditional dance, original song, and original dance.”
CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post
_____________________

If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to www.ugandaorphans.org If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: