Thursday, July 27, 2017

Today in the PC-USA Mission Yearbook


The Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study is a daily devotional with 365 inspiring mission stories that come from next door and all across the globe. It inspires thousands of Presbyterians daily as they uphold the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in intercessory prayer.


Today in the Mission Yearbook: July 27, 2017

SCHOOL CHAPLAIN - When I retired from teaching in an inner-city high school in Fresno, California, I thought I was done with the local school district.

Twenty-one years as a teacher was enough for me. My retirement plan was to move to San Francisco and get a job with a nonprofit. But I could not get a job. I returned to Fresno and was at loose ends. What did I want to do with the rest of my life? More importantly, what did God want me to do with the rest of my life? ...

CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments: