Sunday, March 28, 2021

In the News ... "Opinion: 7 reasons you should go to church the week after Easter"

• Here are 7 reasons you should go to church on Easter, the week after Easter, and the week after that

Landon Coleman is pastor
of Immanuel Baptist
Church in Odessa
By Landon Coleman, Contributor
Odessa American


ODESSA, TEXAS - [Today] is Palm Sunday, and I hope you are planning to go to church. The following Sunday is Easter Sunday, and I hope you are planning to go to church on Easter, too. If I’m being honest, I also hope you are planning to go to church the week after Easter Sunday, and the week after that, too. My hope probably does not surprise you, after all, I’m a pastor. Nevertheless, here are 7 reasons you should go to church tomorrow, on Easter, the week after Easter, and the week after that ...

Read the rest of this OA report ...

No comments: