Sunday, August 15, 2021

Today in the PC-USA Mission Yearbook


The Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study is a daily devotional with 365 inspiring mission stories that come from next door and all across the globe. It inspires thousands of Presbyterians daily as they uphold the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in intercessory prayer.

Photo credit: Kurt Esslinger, mission co-worker
Today in the Mission Yearbook: August 15, 2021

PRAYER FOR THE PEACEFUL REUNIFICATION OF THE KOREAN PENINSULA - I served as a Young Adult Volunteer (YAV) through the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in South Korea from 2016–17. During my time there, one of the major eye-opening revelations was learning about the role of the United States during the Korean War and in maintaining the current North-South divide on the Korean Peninsula. No one taught me about this in my history classes.

Ever since learning the truth, I have been struggling with a major question ...

CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments: