Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Word from Uganda: "We are blessed with visitors at LCH ..."

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

We are blessed with visitors at LCH ...

Of course summer is our busiest season. But I praise God that this summer has been one of the greatest in the number and type of visitors that we have been able to host at LCH. During June, two individuals came, which was so fun for me to have girls my age to show the ropes of Mbale and host slumber parties at my home :) Also, a new friend, Melanie May, has moved to Mbale and is living in my old "apartment" at Mama and Pastor's house. She will be here for at least 2 years, so I am excited to see how God will grow our friendship.
CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to ugandaorphans.org/ If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: