Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Word from Uganda: "What have I been up to? "

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

What have I been up to?

"Oh man, I have said it before and I will say it again … sometimes life is too busy living to have time to post anything on the blog," Natalie writes. "But I do love being able to share what has been going on with you. So please forgive the recap version of the past 2.5 months. (and in no particular order nor fullest detail) ..."

 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: