Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Word from Uganda: "Flashback ... "

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Flashback ...

"2nd May, 2007 ... nine years ago ..."

"... I remember the feelings of anxiety from being in a totally foreign land and of sheer joy in beginning my dream since childhood ..."

"... I arrived in Uganda for the first time ..."

"... but I had no idea that this place would become my home ..."

 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: