Thursday, December 9, 2010

Word from Uganda: "LCH and Natalie"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

LCH and Natalie

"This is our Primary 7 class. They are our oldest students and the first class to pass through our school. There is a major national exam called the PLE that these students will take. This exam covers everything they have learned in primary school AND their marks (scores) determine if and which secondary school they will be able to attend," Natalie writes. "Please pray for them as they continue to review for the next 1.5 weeks. And pray that their confidence is in the Lord, as they feel a lot of pressure to perform well and represent our school. God is great to have brought them this far!!!”

CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to www.ugandaorphans.org If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: