Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Word from Uganda: Jesus is Enough"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Jesus is Enough


"One of my recent highlights was getting to meet a sweet old 'Jaja' called Mary. Not necessarily that she said so many appealing words or could offer me anymore than her welcome as hospitality. But she took a place in my heart as a giver (and confirm-er) of a nugget of wisdom - 'Jesus is enough' ..."

 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: