Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Word from Uganda: "Prayer Requests"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Prayer Requests

The following requests were posted in February on Natalie's blog.

Lulwanda Children's Home:
the school year has just begun- pray for teachers and students
pray over our P7 candidate class that will take the national exam at the end of the year to determine whether they qualify for secondary school
pray for the community children that have joined school at LCH, that they might see Christ in us and come to know Him
pray for unity, love, and a servant-like heart over all the staff
continue to pray perfect healing over Nellie after her skull replacement and brain drainage operation
continue praying for Dyana (Nana) who is having a bone marrow transplant

Personal:
pray for rich time in the Word
for continued unity with my housemates
for patience as I wait upon the Lord for what He has for me
that I would learn to rest in Him instead of strive to do
pray God's provision for me to get a car this year


If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to www.ugandaorphans.org If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: