Sunday, June 16, 2013

FBC-Midland Belize Mission: June 2

EDITOR'S NOTE: Due to a error on my part, I am TWO WEEKS LATE getting to these reports! "Better late than never," I hope ... there's some good stuff in FBC's posts, and I still want to share them.



A team from First Baptist Church of Midland is in Belize, working with the Toledo Christian Academy’s faculty and students, as well as the community around the school which desperately needs to be reached for Jesus. You can read about the team's daily work at their blog.



June 2 — Arrival

Hello everyone! This is Patricia's oldest daughter, Rori Smith. I have been helping Patricia with the blog. We pray she will have consistent access to electricity and internet so that she can post updates regularly, but there are no guarantees. I received word yesterday (6/2) around 1:35 PM CST that the team arrived safely and was loading up in the van to leave the airport.

read the rest of this post
visit the FBC-Midland Belize Mission weblog

No comments: