Sunday, September 2, 2012

Today in the PC-USA Mission Yearbook

The Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study is a daily devotional with 365 inspiring mission stories that come from next door and all across the globe. It inspires thousands of Presbyterians daily as they uphold the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in intercessory prayer. The stories in the 2012 Mission Yearbook were gathered around the prayer of Paul for the Colossians, that these faithful brothers and sisters would bear fruit and grow in the knowledge of God (1:10).

Today in the Mission Yearbook: September 2, 2012

MINUTE FOR MISSION: CHRISTIAN VOCATION - I remember the day that the fog lifted and I realized that the word "undecided" no longer needed to appear after my name and major in the school directory. It was right after a college professor tapped me on the shoulder. Figuratively, anyway. He had been paying attention to my gifts and had seen my face light up in class. He could see where my passions were, yet was also aware of a place that needed that combination.

CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments: