Monday, September 17, 2012

Word from Uganda: "Grace"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Grace

So, I will throw it out their. A slight unveiling of my heart in this season. Having lived in this foreign land I now call home for five years now, I am so grateful the Lord continues to teach me new things about myself, my mission, and who I am in Him.

My housemate, Tiffany, said something awhile back that is basic, but has stuck with me since then: "We are here (in Uganda) by God's grace and it's His grace that keeps us here."


CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


No comments: