Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Word from Uganda: "News flash, fun VIDEO, and Tshirts"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

News flash, fun VIDEO, and Tshirts

For those of you who graciously partner with me through your financial support, I wanted to let you know that Midland Bible Church has moved. Please send checks to their new address:

Midland Bible Church
5900 Whitman Drive
Midland, Texas 79705

(and remember to write "Natalie Rolfe" on the memo line)


CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


No comments: