Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Word from Uganda: "What is the greatest commandment?"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

What is the greatest commandment?


In the village, education sometimes comes secondary. Though the country offers free education, the stresses of the cost of school uniform, shoes, and even school supplies can be too much for a family to allow all their children to go to school.

 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post

No comments: