Sunday, March 24, 2019

Today in the PC-USA Mission Yearbook


The Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study is a daily devotional with 365 inspiring mission stories that come from next door and all across the globe. It inspires thousands of Presbyterians daily as they uphold the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in intercessory prayer.


Today in the Mission Yearbook: March 24, 2019

EMBRACING CHANGE - Every time my wife wants me to try a different recipe that she has prepared, I start finding a reason to say no. I want to ask her, “What is in the recipe? Why do we have to try something different?” These thoughts run through my mind before I eat the new dish.

Sometimes Presbyterians, whose rally cry is “reformed and always reforming,” meaning “always embracing the new thing God is doing,” get stuck in old practices ...

CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments: