Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Word from Uganda: "It is better to give than to receive"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

It is better to give than to receive

During one of the many activities this summer, one of the teams brought the great opportunity for the Lulwanda children and staff to participate in being a blessing to the surrounding community. The project, Backpacks of Promise, is awesome. People in the States choose to bless those in Uganda by donating money and school items to then fill these backpacks with a variety of scholastic needs.

 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post 


No comments: