Thursday, January 26, 2017

In the News ... "Good Samaritan looking for the owner of a lost Bible"

KWES Photo
• Found at the Andrews post office, on the front desk

By Jolina Okazaki, Multimedia Journalist
KWES-TV

ANDREWS, TEXAS - A good Samaritan found a Bible and is looking for its rightful owner.

"If this was my Bible and I'm so attached to it and it was given to me at an early age that I've practically wore out, I'd want it back," said Jody, the Andrews woman who found the Bible.

It was found at the Andrews post office on the front desk where it was left for about a week. The only clues had signatures from 2013 by members of a church called FaithBridge in Spring, Texas. The notes inside are addressed to the name, Austin ...

 • read/watch the rest of this KWES report ...

No comments: