Monday, January 9, 2017

Today in the PC-USA Mission Yearbook


The Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study is a daily devotional with 365 inspiring mission stories that come from next door and all across the globe. It inspires thousands of Presbyterians daily as they uphold the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in intercessory prayer.

Today in the Mission Yearbook: January 9, 2017

MINUTE FOR MISSION: UNDERSTANDING PRESBYTERIAN MISSION - Sometimes the simplest questions give rise to the most interesting conversations. That is what I discovered one morning at Southminster Presbyterian Church in Richmond, Virginia.

The pastor, the Rev. Caitlin Deyerle, had invited me to offer a sermon during both services, but not in the ordinary manner. Rather, she asked me to collaborate. I would participate in an interview in which she would ask me questions about our ministry in Haiti ...

CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments: