Friday, October 12, 2018

Today in the PC-USA Mission Yearbook


The Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study is a daily devotional with 365 inspiring mission stories that come from next door and all across the globe. It inspires thousands of Presbyterians daily as they uphold the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) in intercessory prayer.


Today in the Mission Yearbook: October 12, 2018

GOD'S KINGDON - Dr. Brian K. Blount’s book Go Preach! Mark’s Kingdom Message and the Black Church Today sits on my desk. It’s one of the books that survived the move from my rental in Maryland to my Vermont home.

Blount was teaching a class on “The Kingdom of God in Mark’s Gospel” during my senior year at Princeton Theological Seminary. It was a topic that didn’t interest me, but his class fulfilled a requirement ...

CLICK HERE to read more.

No comments: