Thursday, September 7, 2023

From @mmm_water ... 2023 Well Season: Daily Devotional

September 1 - October 31 is Marion Medical Mission Well Season for 2023. The season will include daily devotionals - one for each day the U.S. volunteers are overseas, sharing the love of Jesus by providing safe, clean, sustainable sources of drinking water to the extreme poor in sub-Saharan Africa. Marion Medical Mission is one of our mission partners at Grace Presbyterian Church of Midland, Texas, and we STRONGLY encourage you to read these devotions to learn more about - and pray for! - their mission.

September 7, 2023

TEAM WORK
Vyalema Khosa
MMM Coordinator, Malawi

"As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” Proverbs 37:17

I believe I am a better person today because I have been sharpened by many people I have been involved with on the way...parents, teachers, school mates, friends, relatives, work mates etc. All have made a difference in my life because they provided many lessons to learn from.

Working with MMM has played a greater role in sharpening my life. I have learned a lot more from my colleagues, USA volunteers and many people we work with in our communities in the process of us accessing clean water here in Africa. I have been to areas which I believe I would not have reached if it was not for MMM work. I have seen and learned more about how people suffer to access clean drinking water in rural and urban areas. I have been sharpened to understand better than before.

As I continue working with MMM I will continue to sharpen others in my own little way as they also sharpen me in their own way. I thank God for the benefits we get by working hand in hand with each other through MMM.

Application Question: Who am I without my fellow human beings?

Prayer: Our Father, we ask You to continue working with each one of us to be good sharpeners of our friends, neighbors, work mates and many people who we come across in our daily life so we make our world a better place to live in for everyone. Amen!



Looking for Easy Ways to Help?

Follow us on social media! Liking, commenting on, and sharing our posts helps increase our exposure so that new supporters will find us! Writing a quick, 5-star review on Google or recommending us on Facebook are also great ways to share our mission!

Visit Our Website ...


No comments: