Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Word from Uganda: "August in Uganda"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

August in Uganda

"The month has flown by already. Wow,” Natalie exclaims. "When I first arrived, two of my dear college friends were already at LCH with a team. Stephanie and Connie (along with our clinical officer) conducted hearing screenings for all of our children and staff. They also were able to move out of the hotel and into my house for the remainder of their trip. It was SO wonderful to have them with me.”
CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to www.ugandaorphans.org If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: