Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Partners Blog: "What CAN I do?"

Steve and Oddny Gumaer started Partners Relief & Development in response to the needs of refugees and displaced people from Burma. This blog is meant to be a more personal stream of conversation than newsletters allow for. The opinions expressed here may not be those of Partners Relief & Development.

What CAN I do?

"Pastor Edmond – a Karen man, and hero of the faith – once exhorted our CCSG missions team to “not focus on all we CAN’T do, but ask ourselves what CAN we do?”

I’m normally living and working along the Thai-Burma border. I’m back in the USA on a medical leave. Although I feel limited and restrained right now, I began pondering the things I CAN do, and not the things I wish I could do."
CLICK HERE to read the rest of this post

No comments: