Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Word from Uganda: "Oh, Uganda!"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Oh, Uganda

Today a friend borrowed my car to take it to LCH to pick up one of his GOATS that he wanted to give to his friend as a wedding gift. But the friend lives in Kenya so he needed the car tonight to bring his friend to his village house, pick up the goat, in order to take it across the border to Kenya tomorrow. REALLY?

CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


No comments: