Friday, June 21, 2013

FBC-Midland Belize Mission: Little Piece of Heaven

EDITOR'S NOTE: Due to a error on my part, I am TWO WEEKS LATE getting to these reports! "Better late than never," I hope ... there's some good stuff in FBC's posts, and I still want to share them.




A team from First Baptist Church of Midland is in Belize, working with the Toledo Christian Academy’s faculty and students, as well as the community around the school which desperately needs to be reached for Jesus. You can read about the team's daily work at their blog.



Little Piece of Heaven

Allow me to return to Wednesday afternoon for just a moment, where I will pick up a very important event to us that I did not include in yesterday’s blog. One of the most memorable moments of a trip to Belize is the visit to Julianna’s parents’ farm ...


... tomorrow, we will be enjoying a cultural exchange day. Please pray for our VBS/Activities preparation and execution and our time of embracing the things of the Belizean culture. Please pray for our safety and our energy. We need a lot for Saturday in the sun and humidity - and pray we have a great turnout of children!

read the rest of this post
visit the FBC-Midland Belize Mission weblog

No comments: