Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Word from Uganda: "TENDO!"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

TENDO!


"Eight years ago, I taught our oldest children when they were just in P4 class. I remember thinking, 'Lord, I can't wait to see what these children will be like when they are 18 or 20.' And then the Lord allowed me a glimpse in a really special way ..."



 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: