Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Word from Uganda: "Worthy of Worship"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Worthy of Worship


"WOW! The Lord is truly Worthy of Worship as I stand amazed looking back on the past two months and all that the Lord accomplished (and allowed our hands/efforts to accomplish)."

"As many of you know, we recently received 12 new little ones into the Lulwanda family. This was such a major step of joy. A team of 6 (including myself) spent over a week travelling to many areas in and around Mbale, sometimes up to 1.5 hours away, with the purpose of visiting and confirming the situations of children that had come to our attention through the pastors of the various Presbyterian churches, the government, or ministry friends ..."


 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: