Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Word from Uganda: "Pamela's Introduction Ceremony"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Pamela's Introduction Ceremony

"I have decided that I like introduction ceremonies much more than weddings,” Natalie writes. "The wedding is the same expected thing and can last for quite some time (depending on how late the bride is and how long the pastor preaches). But introduction ceremonies are always slightly different from the last one.”
CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post

If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to www.ugandaorphans.org If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: