Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Word from Uganda: "New Year. New Resolutions."

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

New Year. New Resolutions.

New year. New resolutions.

But realistically, those never really last. Being inspired by a friend who faithfully blogged every Monday during his time in Uganda, I made the resolution that I would do the same and set a night. Obviously I have failed at that because this is my first post since the new year started. Maybe I can aim for once a month?


CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


No comments: