Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Word from Uganda: "Back in Uganda"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Back in Uganda
"I arrived in Mbale on March 3, grateful that none of my luggage (aka wonderful treasures from America) got lost in transition. I am so glad to be back. And luckily, today was a public holiday so I got to play with the kids all day (instead of them being at school)," Natalie writes.
CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post


If you are interested in supporting LCH by sponsoring one of the 90 children, go to www.ugandaorphans.org If you are interested in financially supporting Natalie in her mission, you can send checks (with "Natalie Rolfe" in memo) to: Midland Bible Church, 2800 North A Street, Midland, TX 79705

No comments: