Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Word from Uganda: "Catching Up, Pt. 1"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Catching Up, Pt. 1

Hello, here I am... still alive :)


I have been putting off this blog for so long now because how do you even begin to catch up on all that has happened in 4 month (or whenever my last post was). It is funny how I can have such great ambitions to post every week and tell witty or insightful stories of life here and then.... life happens and I live it and never get around to writing a blog about it.

So, instead of feeling the "I should have done this or thats" then I am going to summarize the summer Team season in picture to catch you up a bit on what has been going on (not in any particular order of the actual occurrence of events).


 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post

No comments: