Thursday, December 4, 2014

In the News ... "Anonymous 'Jesus' Gift Giver Sparks Help for Others"

KOSA Photo
• A message for others who find one

Sarah Strackhouse, Reporter
KOSA-TV


ODESSA, TEXAS - People shopping at Walmart in Odessa recently may have seen little gifts in the parking lot.

“I picked up the gift card case and I thought it was someone’s and I was going to turn it back in,” says Delia Terrazas who found one of the gifts. “I turned it to the back and it said, ‘to you from Jesus” and I was all crying.”

A sentiment widely felt on a Facebook post to a local trading page. The anonymously dropped presents ranged from bracelets to gift cards. Many we spoke to say they were so appreciative to get gift cards and presents like this one, but some say it meant a little bit more ...

read the rest of this KOSA report ... 


No comments: