Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Word from Uganda: "Uganda is good for ... COFFEE!!"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Courtesy Photo
Uganda is good for ... COFFEE!!

Uganda is known for many things, but one of the great things is Arabica coffee. About a year ago Starbucks even got ahold of some of the wonderful coffee grown on the cliffs of Mt. Wanale at Sipi Falls. This is practically my backyard!

Daily my morning starts with delicious Masaba coffee that is grown and roast right here near Mbale. But I never knew how much went into getting my coffee from a fruit on a tree to the deliciousness in my mouth ...

 • read the rest of Natalie's post ...

 • help raise funds for Natalie's mission ...

No comments: