Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Word from Uganda: "Don't Waste Fun"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Don't Waste Fun

So today I walked out of the Main Hall and saw this ...


Thanks to my time at TbarM Camp, all that went through my head when seeing this fountain of water pouring over the fence was: DON'T WASTE FUN. DON'T WASTE FUN. DON'T WASTE FUN.

So we didn't. :) ...


 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post 



No comments: