Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Word from Uganda: "End of 2013 Newsletter"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

End of 2013 Newsletter

The Lord has done great things. My prayer is that He is glorify in my life and the lives of these children. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. But even mores, thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me and the children.

 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post, and the newsletter 

No comments: