Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Word from Uganda: "Solar Eclipse"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

Solar Eclipse

On Sunday, we watched a rare hybrid solar eclipse. I joined one of the missionary families and lots of little Ugandan people. We made our way to the field behind Mt. Elgon Hotel. Fortunately, we had 2 pairs of solar glasses that we took turns viewing through. Unfortunately, the clouds were in the way a lot of the time. But fortunately, we had a soccer game going so we barely noticed.

 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post 




No comments: