Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Word from Uganda: "A whole different world ... Karamoja "

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

A whole different world ... Karamoja

Throughout my time on the mission field, I have been asked many times, “How is Africa?” Sometimes I wonder if people realize how big Africa actually is and that I just live in a little country in East Africa. But recently I had the opportunity to travel and realized that though I live in Uganda, there are sub-cultures within the country that are so different than my norm it is like being in a totally different country.

 • CLICK HERE to read the rest of Natalie's post 



No comments: