Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Word from Uganda: "From my heart"

Missionary teacher Natalie Rolfe writes, "'When He calls me, I will answer ... I'll be somewhere working for my Lord.' My call was Mbale, Uganda and that is where I have returned to serve for another year. Specifically, I am teaching phonics at Lulwanda Children's Home, an orphanage and school for 90 kids." Natalie also keeps an online journal of her service at the weblog, When He calls me, I will answer ...

From my heart

Loss, Change, Uncertainty, Loneliness

It is easy to feel this way right now. The reality is that in the past 4 months ALL of the closest friends that I have been walking life with for the past few years have left my life in one way or another. Literally, every close friend ...


 • read the rest of Natalie's post ... 



No comments: